Capture the magic of Christmas with a memorable Santa photo experience.
The man in red is back at RHTC in his famous Santa House in Market Square.
We’ve also implemented some small changes to ensure you have a COVID Safe Santa experience this year
- Bookings are essential this year. Make sure you get in early. PLUS when you book Santa for photos in November you automatically go into the draw to WIN $500 WORTH OF TOYS!
- We are only taking online bookings, to manage session times and avoid long queues.
COVID Safe Santa House:
- Due to social distancing there is a maximum of 9 person families permitted per booking (please note this is in line with NSW Government regulations for social distancing and is subject to change in line with NSW Government changes)
- Tap & go payments are preferred.
- Set cleaning and sanitisation will take place between photos.
- Visitors will need to be temperature checked on arrival (maximum 37.4C or you will be required to reschedule).
- Visitors will need to use hand sanitiser before and after their session (available at Santa's House).
- 1.5m social distancing will be in place between visitors and Santa to keep everyone safe. Click to find out more
Due to social distancing kids and families won’t be able to share a chair with Santa this year, but don't worry, we've come up with creative ideas that will make the experience and photo as magical as ever!
Market Square, under the shade sails opposite Timezone.
Best parking is for Cinemas or Coles
Feel free to bring along your own costumes and props to create your own unique and special moment with Santa.
Do I need to book my Santa Photography Session?
This year, you'll need to pre-book your session to stay socially distant and to make sure Santa knows you're coming! There won't be any walk-in sessions available.
Is the Santa House COVID Safe?
Yes! To keep all of our community and Santa safe to deliver toys on Christmas Eve, COVID Safe elements have been put in place. These include - sanitising upon entry, remaining 1.5m from Santa at all times, cleaning between each booking and all staff have been trained in COVID Safe practices.
Is there a maximum number of people per booking?
Yes, due to social distancing and adhering to the 4sqm rule, there is a maximum of 9 person families permitted per booking (please note this is in line with NSW Government regulations for social distancing and is subject to change in line with NSW Government changes).
Can I wear a mask?
Of course! Families will be required to remain minimum 1.5m from Santa at all times and you are welcome to wear a mask for your photos and Santa experience.
What are the times for Santa Photography?
Santa arrives on Saturday 7 November and will be here until Christmas eve, times vary each day. Visit our website for available bookings.
What time should I arrive for my booking?
Please allow for arrival time of 5 minutes prior to your booking for temperature checks and sanitising.
Where is the Santa set/house located?
Santa’s house is located at Market Square, under the shade sails opposite Timezone.
Do you offer Pet Photography?
Yes. Your furry friends are welcome (cats, dogs and rabbits) please ensure your pets arrive on a lead as there will be other pets around.
Is the Santa set/house wheel chair friendly?
Yes. The house is wheel chair accessible
Where should I park for Santa Photography?
The best parking available is in the Green carpark (Coles Quadrant) the entry to this carpark is on White Heart Drive, Rouse Hill.
Can I use props in my photo?
For sure! Santa will have his own book to read to children, but you are welcome to bring any of your own toys/props to hold in the photos (excluding toy weapons).
Can I still get my Santa Photography if I am late, or miss my session?
We cannot guarantee to fit you into a time close by to your session, however will do our best to accommodate.
Can I re-schedule my appointment?
If you are unable to make your appointment you can reschedule by clicking on the link in your confirmation email.