COVID-19 Latest Update
Shop safe at RHTC.
Our centre is open and committed to ensuring our community can shop safely. We ask that you check in when you visit our centre, as well as at each retailer you visit to assist with contact tracing. Service NSW QR codes are available at all entrances. We also ask you wear a mask
when visiting as required by the NSW Government public health order.
Before visiting please be aware of our conditions of entry:
We’ve taken some extra steps within our centre to ensure it is a safe place for you, including;
- Wearing a mask is mandatory (in all areas of Rouse Hill Town Centre, which includes our open air spaces)
- Keep to social distancing requirements, at least 1.5m away from other shoppers
- Check-in is mandatory when entering our centre via the Service NSW QR codes found at all centre entries.
- Additional cleaning in high traffic areas, bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations within areas such as entrances, food courts and bathrooms
- Implementing store capacity signage and social distancing floor markers throughout the centre
- Communication of hygiene messages to shoppers to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus
- Additional security for the safety of our customers and retailer
- Asking customers and staff to refrain from visiting our centre if they are showing symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus
- We have also deferred events and activities that could attract a crowd or groups of people/shoppers
We'll continue to work together with our retailers to monitor the situation and keep you updated about how we are responding to Coronavirus through our social channels, email and website so that you can continue to safely access essential products and services.
We thank you for your support at this time.
Wearing a mask
In line with NSW Government requirements, all customers, retailers and staff must wear a face mask that covers their mouth and nose whilst inside the shopping centre during this time. You may remove your mask when eating and drinking.
The safety of our customers, retailers and staff continues to be our priority, and we will continue with our increased cleaning and hygiene measures.
When wearing a face mask, it is important to use it properly by:
You are not required to wear a mask if you:
- Washing or sanitising your hands before putting it on or taking it off
- Ensuring the mask covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly under the chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face
- Refraining from touching the front of your mask while wearing or removing it
- Not allowing the mask to hang around your neck or under your nose
- Not reusing single-use masks; wash and dry reusable masks after us and store in a clean, dry place
- Are a child aged 12 or under
- Have a physical or mental health illness or condition, or disability, that makes wearing a mask unsuitable (for example a skin condition, an intellectual disability, autism or trauma)
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, click here to visit NSW Health
We're COVID Safe
We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and are committed to keeping you safe.