The comfort and safety of our shoppers, retailers, and staff continues to remain our utmost priority. We encourage you to be familiar with NSW Government guidelines and what is required of you when visiting our centres and retailers.
The NSW Government has recently announced a number of changes to COVID safe settings, including:
From Friday 18th February:
Further changes from Friday 25th February also include:
- Density limits removed at hospitality and entertainment venues
- QR check-ins are no longer required, aside from nightclubs
- Masks are still required. Wear a mask, unless eating or drinking. This is applicable to all customers over the age of 12 years old, unless medically exempt.
We remain committed to a safe and smooth experience for our customers and retail staff, and have implemented a number of safety measures to assist this including:
- Masks will no longer be mandated in most NSW indoor settings, including shopping centres, retail stores, cafes and restaurants and entertainment venues
- Masks continue to be encouraged (but not required) for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others
- Additional security staff and COVID-19 Marshals in-centre as we are mindful about protecting all staff and customers
- Increased cleaning rotations on top of the heightened hygiene measures previously in place
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations within areas such as entrances and the Food Terrace
- Communication of hygiene messages to shoppers to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus
We thank you for your support.