Disclaimer: Appointments are recommended as hours may vary. Please call 1300 581 391.
The Royal Institute for Deaf & Blind Children (RIDBC) is Australia’s largest non-government provider of therapy, education and cochlear implant services for people with hearing or vision loss, supporting thousands of adults, children and their families, each year.
RIDBC Hear The Children at Rouse Hill provides family-centred individualised early intervention for children aged 0-8 who have a significant hearing impairment.
- Assessment and planning services, including assistance to access NDIS funding
- Development of an Individual Education Plan
- Intensive regular individual speech and language sessions
- Access to a team of specialists including teachers, therapists, audiologists, orthoptists and a range of specialist consultants
- Courses and workshops for families
- Access to the RIDBC Jim Patrick Audiology Centre
- Access to RIDBC SCIC Cochlear Implant Program
- Preschool Liaison to support children in their childcare or preschool setting.
RIDBC is a registered provider with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) which is a new way of providing support to people with disabilities, their families and carers. We can support you to access the NDIS and ensure you receive a suitable funding package for the level of support and services you need. Visit our NDIS services portal to find out more http://ndis.ridbc.org.au