Cook this weeks recipe and upload an image to Instagram using the #rhtcwinningdish for a chance to win a $150 RHTC Gift Card. Plus every entry will go into the draw to win a Kitchen Aid!
This week’s recipe uses Barramundi Fillets from The Costi's Fishmarket Rouse Hill which is on sale this week at $26.99 per kg, thats a saving of $3 per kg.
Ingredients and shopping list Serves 4
¼ cup Plain flour
1 Egg, lightly beaten
1 Clove garlic
2 Cups Panko breadcrumbs
¼ Cup Coriander leaves
4 x 100g Barramundi fillets, boneless, skinless
4 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
2 Cups Shredded red cabbage
½ Red onion, thinly sliced
1 Cup Baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
1 Juice of lime
Sea salt flakes and freshly ground pepper, to season
1 Loaf Turkish bread
Peri Peri mayonnaise, to serve
Extra coriander, to garnish
Lime wedges, to serve
1. Place flour on a large plate. Put egg and garlic into a bowl and combine. In a second bowl, combine panko and coriander leaves.
2. Coat fish in flour, dip in egg then coat in breadcrumbs.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook barramundi, in batches for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
4. Split Turkish bread in half, trim off ends, then slice into 4 burger sized portions. Toast.
5. Combine cabbage, red onion, spinach, lime juice and remaining oil in a large bowl. Toss well and season.
6. To assemble, put Turkish bread bases on a chopping board. Top with red cabbage mixture, and Barramundi. Spoon a generous dollop of Peri Peri mayonnaise on top, garnish with extra coriander leaves and serve with lime wedges on the side.